Tuesday, September 07, 2010

[INFO] Marine Police Fantasy

THIS IS A FANGIRLING MOMENT, NO LIKEY, NO READEY..OK?

MY MARINE POLICE FANTASY IS COMING TRUE,
Hahaha! Jae in a white navy uniform and running around with a pistol
GAAAWWWDD, so HAWT!

I'm dying with excitement here, Hyperventilating !
JJ casted in an upcoming  BLOCKBUSTER DRAMA "POSEIDON!!!'
[based on a hit JP,Movie]
 (CHEERING!!!) -confirmed-confirmed----

KIM JAEJOONG in a BIG PROJECT!
He'll surely accept  it! GAWD!...
 [But does that mean a new haircut, I mean short hair Jae XD

But Wait....
--But Noooo! Kill Kang Ji-hwan instead,
don't kill him in the 9th ep. XD
 and let him be in the whole series ♥
 In Dating on Earth and Vacation, he got beaten up always,



in Heaven's Postman [Postman to Heaven] he's almost dead
"A Roaming Soul" , but for me...more like an "ANGEL"




and here, he'll finally die,
 it's no surprise LOL.haha! But I hope he'll not.

I wonder why they like Jae getting bloody and beaten up..hehe.
That Pretty Face XD

GAWD! I'm so excited, to tell that it's going to be in the  next mid-year.XD
I just hope that they'll not swith roles and Jae out of a navy,
but it's still alrightey, it's a Big Big DRAMA!
I mean, JJ  is kinda an exclusive artist, he've never been to cheap proposals and all of his projects are hit. Not only for that reason,

It's TVXQ's front man , Kim Jaejoong then Kang Ji Hwan, plus "Sad Sonata" and “All In” PD and “IRIS” writer cooperation… OMG dream team!!!! So Big!

LINK to sharingyoochun.net article

[MIJX]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.